Friday, March 27, 2009

Promotion #2

I will attempt to make the details cleaner or more direct.
I am looking to obtain some input that will assist me in choosing which painting I am going to have scanned to make high quality limited edition prints. These prints will be approximately 11" x 17".
So I have come up with a promotion that may give me the feedback I need.
My request:
  • Go to www.carmanfineart.com
  • Go to the heading "View John's Work"
  • There is a Gallery titled "Promotion" select that and view the 4 paintings
  • Choose your favorite painting of the 4
  • Send an email to john@carmanfineart.com with PROMOTION in the subject heading and the title of your choice in the body of the email
  • One entry per person 
  • Limit of 1000 entries total and I will end the promotion
  • By submitting an entry you are also agreeing to be on the carmanfineart.com mailing list  (I do not abuse your inbox , 1 or 2 emails per month max.) You can opt out at any time by emailing me.
  • After I tally the total number of entries I will have a drawing to select the winner
  • The winner will be notified via email
  • The winner will receive the first hand signed limited edition print, professionally framed (actual UPS packing/shipping charges may apply)
  • there is a way to receive additional entries for the drawing. Refer this promotion to your friends, family etc... and if they email me and include your email address as a referral with their selection you receive an additional entry - no cap on referrals.
  • Contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you.
John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love your work