Monday, February 16, 2009

Cleaning my way into Louvre


Jumping into action to quiet the conversation "I do not know what to do" which I allow to limit my creativity. My desire for a shift in my current life situation has to tip the balance of my current "stuck" way of being into that of transformation be creation.
It is always frustratingly interesting how I revert to standard behavior-patterns-that keep me in a cycle of non action. Whether it be financial, time, relationships and/or my relationship to all three that triggers the cycle, it begins in complete unconsciousness at the speed of light and attempts to color my view of the world. Awareness is a big part, but knowing makes little difference, sometimes I think I spend too much time in knowing. Might be better to follow the Skynyrd tune in which they sing "I know a little" - then I can live my life from EXPERIENCE.
Well it has all but cut off my creativity, my painting and my forward momentum to share, market my work and secure collectors and galleries that wish to exhibit my paintings. It is that pattern which I desire to let go so my creative energy can assume it's rightful place in my being - that of and beyond my being.

That is what I am intending and doing so it is time to clean the bathrooms, create action and stop the cycle.
Probably did not know you could transform your life just by cleaning the bathrooms did you! FUN.

No comments: